BY REQUESTING ANY OF OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by submitting your Order Form creates a binding legal contract by which the participant(s) agrees to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions on this website. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. Please note that these Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without notice. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us using our contact information provided on that form.
Trademark, Copyrights and Contents
1. Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. and all related graphics, logos and service names are trademarks of Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. All other trademarks that appear on the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not entitled to use any trademark in connection with any product or service without the express permission of the owner of that trademark under the law. You should assume that all of the content or other works that are made available to you on the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. Site (together, the “Content”) is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights. You are not entitled to duplicate, create derivative works of, distribute, display, or perform any Content without the express permission of the owner of that Content.
2. You are responsible for compliances with “all the copyright rules and regulations” in accordance with local and international laws. After the one time transfer to CD, we do not provide the service of making multiple copies of any LP or audio cassette. Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. will not knowingly process any copyrighted material without written consent from his rightful owner.
3. Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. has taken reasonable measures to protect your rights and to protect your "order material" from unauthorized access and display. However, in order for us to provide you with the services you requested, you:
a- Agree that we can, solely in connection with providing those services you request, display, modify, transmit or distribute your "order material"; and
b- Acknowledge that you are the owner of the copyrights to the "order material" you transmit to us, or that you have the permission of the copyright owner to post, transmit or mail the "order material".
4. Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. will not accept or process "order material" depicting pornography, child abuse or animal cruelty. Nudity is accepted as long as it is considered artistic. Our judgment in this matter is final.
Conditions for Service
As conditions of your use of the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. site and Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd.’s services, you shall not:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) or any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software;
- Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. site or servers or networks connected to the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. site
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitations of Liability
The Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. site and all products and services provided through it are provided “as is” with no warranties whatsoever. All express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, are expressly disclaimed. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. disclaims any warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. site or the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. service. Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. further disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any warranties for any information or advertisement obtained through the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. site.
You, the user, understand and agree that the submission of any material to Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd., is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any loss or damage to your material, and any damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result in the download or upload of any material. Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. does not assume any responsibility for any loss, physical, or personal damage, or any other type of damage that may in any way result from the use of its products or services.
Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. shall assume no responsibility for any loss or damage to client’s materials while it is transported by the mail, courier or transport companies. Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. shall assume no responsibility nor liability, for damage, loss, delay or irregularity to person or property in connection with any service advertised herein or by services provided by third parties over which Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. has no control.
Except as expressly provided in the preceding paragraphs, to the fullest extent allowed by law, Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. (its owners, associates, agents and employees) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages, even if Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing disclaimers, waivers and limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
By using the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. services, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, consultants, and employees from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from your use of Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd.’s services.
Termination of Service
Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. may terminate its service to you through the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. site at any time, without notice, for any conduct in violation of this Terms of Service or any other policies or guidelines set forth by Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. on the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. site. Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. reserves the right to take all appropriate measures to enforce Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd.’s policies.
Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. is a global service company offering its services in multiple countries and territories. The Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. service is provided and operated through its processing facilities in Canada, and Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. reserves the right to change this business model at any point. All legal issues arising from or related to the use of the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. site or Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd.’s services shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia without regard to conflicts of law principles.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. with respect to the use of the Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. site and any Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. services. Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd.’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or of any other rights or provisions in these Terms of Service. If a court should find that one or more rights or provisions set forth in these Terms of Service are invalid, you agree that the remainder of the Terms of Service shall be enforceable and that the invalid provision shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time, for any reason, and without notice. It is your obligation to check back on these Terms of Service from time to time.
Gift certificates purchased through the Golden Legacy Preserved:
-may not be redeemed for products or services sold by other merchants,
-the purchaser must define the recipient at the time of purchase for Gift Certificates,
-gift certificates cannot be redeemed partially,
-gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
Promotional offers will be subject to: order quantity, offered within a time frame and restricted to a geographical area.
Payment is due upon receipt
If there is no response from the customer after 30 days then Golden Legacy Preserved Ltd. reserves the right to either sale the invoice to an agency or just discard the original material sent by the customer.